back at it after a slacker week

Options
Wow, I didn't realize how hard it is to hold to a healthy diet when you have company. I had a friend in town for the week of my birthday, and it seemed like no matter how much i planned healthy meals I either ate too much, or drank too much :drinker: :noway:

Anyway, I'm back on the wagon, both with my calories and with my exercise. I don't think I lost much ground last week, but I definitely didn't gain any ground....so here's to a new commitment and a weekend full of fresh veggies and cardio :tongue:

Replies

• chellebelle315
    Options
    Wow, I didn't realize how hard it is to hold to a healthy diet when you have company. I had a friend in town for the week of my birthday, and it seemed like no matter how much i planned healthy meals I either ate too much, or drank too much :drinker: :noway:

Anyway, I'm back on the wagon, both with my calories and with my exercise. I don't think I lost much ground last week, but I definitely didn't gain any ground....so here's to a new commitment and a weekend full of fresh veggies and cardio :tongue:
  • purrrr
    purrrr Posts: 1,073
    Options
    *cheers with a glass of water in one hand and a stalk of celery in the other*

:drinker:
  • chellebelle315
    Options
    got the cardio done....an hour on the ellipctical, and 20 minutes on the bike....now I'm off to cut up the veggies (and tuna for protien) :tongue: