Bacon

Options
13»

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Oscar Mayer Ready to Serve Bacon (heated in the microwave)
    4 or 5 pieces for 70 calories
    01984cl.gif
    http://brands.kraftfoods.com/oscarmayer/main.aspx?s=product&m=product/product_display&Site=1&Product=4470001984
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Okay so my math sucks. I just typed in 70x3...=210

That's not much different from what yours was.:laugh:

Yeah, but that was 70 cals for 2 slices - so 210 would be 6 slices. :flowerforyou:
  • cquick
    cquick Posts: 220
    Options
    i know this is horrible, but when i ate processed food, i used to take a hot dog, wrap it in bacon, and grill it...

omg, i'm salivating :sick:

and i agree with using the bacon grease for seasoning my cast iron skillet...i've tried all kinds of oils and pork grease seems to be the only thing that works for a good ole cast iron skillet...i don't use mine much, but my partner does, and when he uses it, i salivate because of the smell...

now i'm gonna sit here and scratch-n-sniff my cast iron skillet :love:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    i know this is horrible, but when i ate processed food, i used to take a hot dog, wrap it in bacon, and grill it...

22170.jpg
    Now I am salivating!
  • cquick
    Options

22170.jpg
    Now I am salivating!

oh my word lol please don't operate heavy machinery or drive for a bit! :laugh: :laugh:

unless it's the weiner mobile, then i'll join you...and we'll snuggle under a blanket o'bacon...
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options

oh my word lol please don't operate heavy machinery or drive for a bit! :laugh: :laugh:

unless it's the weiner mobile, then i'll join you...and we'll snuggle under a blanket o'bacon...

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but the Weiner Mobile was at my local Wal-Mart this past weekend, it's very BIG and cool looking in person!

:happy:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options

Not that this has anything to do with anything, but the Weiner Mobile was at my local Wal-Mart this past weekend, it's very BIG and cool looking in person!

:happy:

I saw it in a local hotel parking lot once. Made my husband stop and take a photo of me and then kiddo in front of it. All I had was my camera phone but I've got a pic in front of the Weinermobile!!
  • pettmybunny
    pettmybunny Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    bacon-thumb.gif

Does any thing else really need to be said? :laugh:
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    please-thumb.gif
  • pettmybunny
    Options
    Darn, I spent all that time looking for fun bacon pictures, and then the thread dies...

You all stink! (but I mean that in the nicest way!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: )
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised a simple "bacon" thread lived such a full life:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Options
    I'm surprised a simple "bacon" thread lived such a full life:laugh:

Oh but bacon is SO GOOOOOOOD!
  • cquick
    Options
    i wish i were an oscar meyer weiner (wrapped in bacon)...

that is what i truly wish to beeee-eee-eee (just add bacon)...

num-yummy!!!!:happy:
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    Lol, I wonder how many people had to have bacon after reading this thread. Maybe its counter productive? :ohwell: