Feels great when someone notices!

okinmaine
okinmaine Posts: 101 Member
At the end of my Zumba class this morning, a woman came up to me and said, 'You are losing weight. I noticed today in class, especially in your stomach. You look great." I have seen her in class for months but never really spoken to her. She TOTALLY made my day. In the past 2 months, between Zumba and joining the local Curves, I have not lost any pounds, but I have lost 5.5 inches, mostly in my waist and hips. It is a bit frustrating that the scale isn't moving but I know it is more important to lose unhealthy fat. Having someone who I don't know notice and say something really gave me a motivational boost! I will take it anywhere I can get it!!:happy:

Replies

• azulo3
    azulo3 Posts: 3 Member
    That's awesome!! Keep up the great work!
  • Blugal1
    Blugal1 Posts: 92
    Well done - it does feel good doesn't it? I've had a few people make comments lately. One said, "You must have lost 10 pounds, it's so noticeable!" I haven't (yet) but those inches are dropping off & making a big difference.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    That's great!!!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • yup it is awesome to hear...and I never get sick of it....congrats on the good work...I am also a Zumba freak!!!
  • Legally_Natural
    Legally_Natural Posts: 101 Member
    That's wonderful!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!