My 1st day of myfitnesspal.com

Options
Hi Everyone,

Today is my first day. I welcome any friendly suggestions or comments of what has worked for you on losing weight or keeping it off. I am really excited about this site.

Replies

• sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

Today is my first day. I welcome any friendly suggestions or comments of what has worked for you on losing weight or keeping it off. I am really excited about this site.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile: welcome
  • loseronpurpose
    Options
    Welcome to this wonderful web site! I hope this works for you. It certainly made things easier for me. The one tip that has saved me a few times is to have a buddy hold you accountable. A friend and I are doing this together, and I think we have done well because of our "partnership". Good luck!
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Keep within the calories the site gives you and excercise and you should do fine. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • IndyManda
    Options
    I was one of those people who didn't diet. I always believed excercise was the only way to go. This site really helped me combine working out with watching my calories. I hope it's as helpful for you as it has been for me. Also, this message board is by far the friendliest and most helpful board I have seen, everyone is sooooo supportive. My only suggestions are to eat healthy calories through fruits and veggies vs saving your calories for a fast food splurge (doesn't work like I'd hoped) and to drink as much water as you can. I have a hard time meeting the 8 glasses, even when I do cardio for an hour. I'm still working on that, but I know it's important, although I don't obsess over the number 8, I just drink whenever I can, and it gradually gets better.
  • JODY
    JODY Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    YEAH !!!!! MY FIRST DAY TOO :flowerforyou: