30 Day Shred...Equipment

Options
I tried to search this but wasn't having any luck. I apologize if this has been covered already! I am looking to purchase 30 day shred... what equipment do you need for this video? Free weights, etc. I would like to just order it from amazon, but need to make sure I don't need things I don't already have! Thanks a bunch!

Replies

• JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I tried to search this but wasn't having any luck. I apologize if this has been covered already! I am looking to purchase 30 day shred... what equipment do you need for this video? Free weights, etc. I would like to just order it from amazon, but need to make sure I don't need things I don't already have! Thanks a bunch!
  • Stephomie
    Stephomie Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    The only thing you need is some hand weights and yoga mat (if you are on a hard surface). I picked up my dvd at Target for about $15. She can really kick your butt in just 25 min - great workouts. Good luck!

Stephanie
  • Paeonia
    Paeonia Posts: 161
    Options
    I would get the kind of free weights that are soft...filled with sand or whatnot...because I'm always throwing them down on the ground between strength & cardio/abs :laugh:
  • JamieArmbruster
    JamieArmbruster Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips... I have some soft weights and I have been wanting to get a yoga mat so I guess this is a good excuse.
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    How are you logging in the 30 minute shred into your exercise log???
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    The only thing you need is some hand weights and yoga mat (if you are on a hard surface). I picked up my dvd at Target for about $15. She can really kick your butt in just 25 min - great workouts. Good luck!

Stephanie

I bought mine yesterday on amazon for 8...... Can't WAIT for it to show up!!!! :bigsmile: