has anyone ever mixed instant breakfast and coffee?

Options
i NEEEEEED coffee in the morning. just one cup, but i love that one cup!
i want to have an instant bfast (made with the powder and milk, not the canned kind), but i also want coffee, and dont want to feel like im just drinking a bunch for breakfast.

has anyone ever mixed the two into one drink? like, the prepared instant breakfast plus prepared cup of joe?

just curious if it's any good.

also, if you eat an instant bfast, does anyone eat anything solid with it? i gotta chew something too in the morning.. lol. but wanna be satisfied until lunch!

thankssssss :flowerforyou:

Replies

• abbylove08
    abbylove08 Posts: 215
    Options
    i NEEEEEED coffee in the morning. just one cup, but i love that one cup!
    i want to have an instant bfast (made with the powder and milk, not the canned kind), but i also want coffee, and dont want to feel like im just drinking a bunch for breakfast.

has anyone ever mixed the two into one drink? like, the prepared instant breakfast plus prepared cup of joe?

just curious if it's any good.

also, if you eat an instant bfast, does anyone eat anything solid with it? i gotta chew something too in the morning.. lol. but wanna be satisfied until lunch!

thankssssss :flowerforyou:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    :grumble: i know what you mean i have mixed cappuccino and coffee together not bad so i imagine it would be ok...:ohwell: