I am new

Options
Hi.

I am here to get some motivation and accountibility for myself. I joined LAWeightloss about 2 years ago. I lost 40 pounds and felt great. While I was in the stabalization phase of the program, they closed down and left everyone high and dry. Not only did they owe me for the remainder of my plan, but also for a bunch of their bars I had prepurchased. And I gained all my weight back :(. I am hoping that this site helps give me some motivation and helps me to stay accountible. Hope everyone is doing well!! Thanks!!

Replies

• wubbbygirl
    Options
    Hi.

I am here to get some motivation and accountibility for myself. I joined LAWeightloss about 2 years ago. I lost 40 pounds and felt great. While I was in the stabalization phase of the program, they closed down and left everyone high and dry. Not only did they owe me for the remainder of my plan, but also for a bunch of their bars I had prepurchased. And I gained all my weight back :(. I am hoping that this site helps give me some motivation and helps me to stay accountible. Hope everyone is doing well!! Thanks!!
  • Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome,
    Hi I'm new too, I joined about 2 weeks ago and already lost 6 lbs. This is a great site w/ a lot of great advice!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: