Super Proud!!!

Options
Okay so the other day I was debating if I should use the weightroom in my gym, I was too embarrassed to do it, I was doing stuff at home. So anyways today, I got the guts and did some leg exercises, I leg pressed 3 plates on each side! That's about 123 pounds!

Replies

• sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Okay so the other day I was debating if I should use the weightroom in my gym, I was too embarrassed to do it, I was doing stuff at home. So anyways today, I got the guts and did some leg exercises, I leg pressed 3 plates on each side! That's about 123 pounds!
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    great job walking out of your comfort zone can be hard way to go
  • gothinthebox
    Options
    Fantastic job!

Never be afraid of what others think.. for most people don't think.
    :-)
  • algiampolo
    Options
    People at the gym are just working out...not thinking about the person next to them. If they do have any thoughts about you...they are just proud that you are there working hard!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

good job- now lets see how your legs feel tomorrow- and then on the 2nd day (which is the worse day after a weight training workout)
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    People at the gym are just working out...not thinking about the person next to them. If they do have any thoughts about you...they are just proud that you are there working hard!

The guys at my gym look at you- especially when you go in what I like to call the men's weight room lol- But I don't get intimidated- Im pumpin iron right with those muscle headed guys and listening to all their grunting and what not-- Very Very few women go in the "Mens" weight room- The majority of women that hit the weights use the assisted weight room with the machines and stuff--
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    thats great :drinker: