176 lbs lost, 74 to go!

Options

Replies

• dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! How incredible for you. How do you feel now as opposed to seeing your photos from when the first photo was taken?? I can just feel your happiness through that final photo... =) Great job!
  • tabithajoyy
    tabithajoyy Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Phenominal results, keep going. You got this!
  • cathylord
    cathylord Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • SongbirdLandy
    SongbirdLandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! You are all so amazing and I am constantly inspired by everyone one here every single day! And yes, I feel pretty amazing! It's so great to be able to move without hurting and to be able to play with my kids! I look back at those old pictures of myself and I don't even know who that is anymore! I am so much more confident in myself now! I feel so blessed!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you are amazing and we will be cheering you on as you cross your goal line~!!!!!!
  • onlyonechinin2012
    Options
    I am very inspired by you. Thanks for shareing.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I am so very proud and happy for you. You look amazing and I know you feel much better than before. Thank you for inspiring so many here on MFP and I'm sure many people who know you personally. Keep up the great work. You're doing fantastic!
  • Chickie0999
    Options
    You look wonderful!! Way to go, keep it up!!! :happy:

How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking?
  • kerri_thing_1
    kerri_thing_1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    well done. proud of you!!!:smile::flowerforyou:
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    that's awesome! i lost a lot of weight once... it's fun to watch the scale go down. ended up gaining most of it back! but you look amazing!!!! great job!
  • StaceyKeller71
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration! Keep up the fantastic work! You look absolutely fantastic! What an accomplishment!
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome, you should be so PROUD of your self!!!! you did it and are still doing it, Keep at it and thank you for posting, what a motivator you are.
  • makaiya
    makaiya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    just awesome!
  • lcharity79
    lcharity79 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Wow...you inspire me! Thanks so much for sharing your story!
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are truly inspiring. What a beautiful woman you are (at any weight)!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    blu, its great to see your latest photo.......were all so proud of you, you look great and you look 20 years younger, like a teen ager........

keep it up, were both focused.....thanks for being my friend as well, your posts are inspiring.........Lloyd
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are beautiful!
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Congratulations- you look wonderful and happy! Keep it up - you are a motivation to all of us!
  • ttwsweet
    Options
    You are beautiful!! And have been, every step of the way! I hope you feel good about yourself and your journey each and every morning, and continue to make your health and that wonderful smile of yours, a priority! Great job and keep up the (obviously) good work!!!
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've done a fantastic job. You look really great...and HAPPY!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!