Airplane seatbelts? Bring em on!

2»

Replies

• JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    yes yes yes yes yes- this is hit and miss for me, whenever it clicks I feel like high-fiving someone - seriously! my hubby says even so i should just ask for extender to be more comfortable - but honestly the belt never feels that tight once clicked
    tray tables! ha! not in years

I am flying on Feb 17 with Hubby and a very thin friend- I know our flight will be on a plane with "3 across" rows- I am trying to choose my seat in advance so no chance will be sitting near friend as do not want him to know how bad it is- (we have been traveling with friend and partner for years, and they know how fat and out of shape and disgusting I am mostly, but Thomas will already be in Germany so just the three of us flying so first time that we might all three be in the same row!)

on my profile the whole airplane seat thing is my first inspiration/motivation listing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!