Options

Replies

• KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look super!
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    Wow, You look fabulous. And I love the dress in the final picture. I hope to do as well as you have. :-}
  • ornas
    ornas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous. Thanks for posting - you are an inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • AlejaR
    AlejaR Posts: 33
    Options
    Great! Congrats!
  • RHeyne1
    RHeyne1 Posts: 17
    Options
    That's fantastic!!! WTG! Very inspiring to see! Thanks for posting!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing transformation!! WTG!
  • IceCreamChocoholic
    Options
    Good Job, you look amazing!! :smile:
  • dreamzvt
    Options
    Wow, quite the transformation! You are a huge inspiration to me. Absolutely beautiful!
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Wow how long did that take? You look amazing!

Thanks everyone! It's taken me about a year and a half to drop the weight, and now I'm focusing on strength training more than weight loss, so it'll probably take me about 6 months to drop the last 15ish pounds.
  • hnsaunde
    Options
    CONGRATS to you - you look amazing :drinker: ~ How long did it take you to loose and how did you do it??

Thanks! It took me a year and a half, and it was a combination of eating healthier foods in smaller portions and kicking up my cardio and strength training routines. I also play rugby in the spring and summer, and knew I had to get in much better shape to play, so that was my motivation for a long time.
  • hnsaunde
    Options
    Your a whole new woman! Are you at goal? Coz your just perfect! X

Aww thanks! I'm not quite at goal yet, my goal is 115 pounds, but I'm more concentrating on toning up and building strength now, so even if I never reach 115 that's ok, as long as I feel strong :) Oh and I want a 6 pack lol. Maybe in 6 months or so.
  • hnsaunde
    Options
    omg, you are seriously stunning!!! can't get over how much your shape has changed.....ahah can i have your stomach?? also i LOVE that dress! do you mind telling me where it's from?? you've inspired me today!

Thanks! I love that dress, it totally hides my stomach. It's still one of my problem areas, but I'm working on it :) I live in Calgary, Alberta, and I got the dress at a store called Dynamite. I love their clothes!
  • hnsaunde
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all of your great comments and support! I never could have come this far without the support of everyone on this site, I just love it!
  • SarahWeatherhead
    Options
    You are one of the most inspiring people I have seen on MFP, and I have seen a LOT of inspiring people!
  • kmard81
    kmard81 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Nosila0815
    Nosila0815 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great. Amazing progress.
  • smilingchica
    smilingchica Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Looooove the dress in the last pic!!
  • itsjen516
    Options
    wow you look amazing :D
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WOW!!! You look hot! My aim is to be 130 pounds - great job!
  • godiva99
    Options
    Wow! That's fantastic!! And I agree, that dress is so nice.

May I ask what you're doing to loose the weight? Diet / exercise combo?

Keep it up! You're doing a great job...remember to just take it a day at a time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!