Hi all! I'm new here and need some friends! :-)

Options
Hey everyone, just joined the site a few days ago and am already looking forward to being 40 lbs lighter :-) I'm looking for new friends and weight loss buddies. I'm super friendly and love making the acquaintance of new friends. I'm hope to lose about 40 lbs by the end of the year and will hopefully be starting that journey bright and early tomorrow. Would love to meet friends so that we can all help each other reach our goals. I wanna wish everyone the best of luck. You can do it!

Replies

• JDavid007
    JDavid007 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    If you need motivation and support please add me. You won't be disappointed cuz I am on a mission myself!!!!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    Bump
  • clarkane8
    clarkane8 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    anyone and everyone please add me as well!
  • strawberrie_milk
    strawberrie_milk Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • JuniorTaitt
    JuniorTaitt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • dariennep
    dariennep Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me too :) I need to figure out how to add people
  • J_Daawwg
    J_Daawwg Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me as friend - I'm on the 40 lb journey too!
  • TaylorDaniele
    Options
    Hey everyone, just joined the site a few days ago and am already looking forward to being 40 lbs lighter :-) I'm looking for new friends and weight loss buddies. I'm super friendly and love making the acquaintance of new friends. I'm hope to lose about 40 lbs by the end of the year and will hopefully be starting that journey bright and early tomorrow. Would love to meet friends so that we can all help each other reach our goals. I wanna wish everyone the best of luck. You can do it!

I'm looking to lose 40lbs too! Hopefully we can keep each other motivated :)
  • hmgarcia83
    hmgarcia83 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    looking for about 50 we can do this
  • wittlelacey
    wittlelacey Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Friend request will be sent shortly :D
    The more support the better!
  • chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add- I think we're all on the same road here! :D
  • crtnysmth310
    Options
    Heyyy =]
    my name is courtney and I just started out today with this site. My goal is to loose 50 pounds by June...so I am in need of some motivation. I also would be a great motivator. So if you would like to add me that would be great!!
  • JDavid007
    Options
    A courtesy Bump!