fitness buddies

Options
hello my name is dianna im looking to add some fitness buddies to my account, would love to be a support for anyone who needs a weightloss friend :smile:

Replies

• Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sending me a friend request. I will be here to support you, just can't do a lot of exercising at the moment. I go to Curves when I can, and that is helping a lot. Your support and encouragement will always be appreciated.
  • gspea
    gspea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Hi - My name is Geri and I would love to have a fitness buddy. Someone that will gently remind me to do it - especially when I am wavering. I will send you a friend request...

Yea for us!
  • meneses025
    meneses025 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello,

My name is Michelle, I've only been on myfitness pal a few weeks and started an exercise program December 1st. Always looking for motivation and inspiration :)
  • sim_one27
    Options
    Hello! My name is Simone, I am trying to loss about 30 to 35 pounds. I think I might have a thyroid problem but I also don't want to use that as a fall back to why I weight as much as I do. I would love to have a buddy by my side to help me though this, I would love to help you too =)
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    sure I will send you a request also :)
  • TheCountryMomma
    TheCountryMomma Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You all are more than welcome to add me!!!! More encouragment the better!!!
  • lesliemifflin
    Options
    I need all the fitness support i can get! i'll gladly do the same to help support anyone else, as well!! :)