Greetings from Kansas

Options
Just joined:happy: .......put in all my info for today and hoping that I can keep up with my diet and exercise plan:tongue: I am looking forward to being here and having a way of keeping track of what I eat and making myself accountable. I just started my diet Monday and was hoping to find something like this and with a lot of luck and a little bit of search I came across my fitness pal:laugh:
A little bit about myself--I am 38(39 in July:noway: ) mom to 4, work full time and have been married almost 14 years. After giving birth to three boys in four years; 10 years ago:tongue: I lost 20 pounds after birth of last son which took 5 years to lose:laugh: I am still 45 pounds over weight:grumble: So I decided I don't want to reach my 40's and still be over weight with all of it's health complications so here I am ready to get off my butt and start taking some actions to look better, feel better and live better.
Shana

Replies

• shana1875
    Options
    Just joined:happy: .......put in all my info for today and hoping that I can keep up with my diet and exercise plan:tongue: I am looking forward to being here and having a way of keeping track of what I eat and making myself accountable. I just started my diet Monday and was hoping to find something like this and with a lot of luck and a little bit of search I came across my fitness pal:laugh:
    A little bit about myself--I am 38(39 in July:noway: ) mom to 4, work full time and have been married almost 14 years. After giving birth to three boys in four years; 10 years ago:tongue: I lost 20 pounds after birth of last son which took 5 years to lose:laugh: I am still 45 pounds over weight:grumble: So I decided I don't want to reach my 40's and still be over weight with all of it's health complications so here I am ready to get off my butt and start taking some actions to look better, feel better and live better.
    Shana
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou: This site is great!
  • RLCoach
    RLCoach Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I live in South Carolina now, but moved here 3 years ago from Kansas. I have lived in Salina, Wamego, and Emporia while in Kansas. Good to have another Kansan here. This site is great and the people who post here are motivating and insightful. You will love it.
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck to you. I lived in Junction City, KS several years ago for about 10 or 11 years. Now I live in Washington State. This is a great site. The people are so supportive and fun.