Here I Go Again...This Is It

Options
markei1
markei1 Posts: 52 Member
Hello all,

I was referred here by my first cousin. We are both striving towards a healthier lifestyle by incorporating more activity and making better food choices. We are both mothers to toddlers and wish to have another sometime next year. So, we have to get on the right track before we increase our households. At this time, we are doing various walk away the pounds dvds monday-wednesday which fits both of our schedules. This is our 3rd week, but we're doing it. It's always easier to do it with someone, but I know that it is I that must make the decision to follow through. I am extremely hopeful this go round.

160539.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• markei1
    Options
    Hello all,

I was referred here by my first cousin. We are both striving towards a healthier lifestyle by incorporating more activity and making better food choices. We are both mothers to toddlers and wish to have another sometime next year. So, we have to get on the right track before we increase our households. At this time, we are doing various walk away the pounds dvds monday-wednesday which fits both of our schedules. This is our 3rd week, but we're doing it. It's always easier to do it with someone, but I know that it is I that must make the decision to follow through. I am extremely hopeful this go round.

160539.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • happygirl518
    happygirl518 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello Markei1 and welcome. My name is Debbie and I have the group, "Let's Get Real", Real stands for : Responsible Eating Accountable Lifestyle. When I read your post you sound as determined as I was when I began the end of January. I said, this time "I'm in it, to win it!!!

Our group is for everyone that is truly ready to eat healthy and exercise more. We are making friends and supporting each other on the journey, with quotes, tips, recipes, new discoveries and celebrating each others success. Would love to have you join us.

Look under Motivation and Support, then go to "Let's Get Real" and together we'll make our dreams a reality!
    Again, Welcome, Debbie
  • Teria
    Teria Posts: 36
    Options
    Hello Hello, I wish you luck on your start and strength on your continuation!
  • markei1
    Options
    Thank you so much for the welcome and well wishes. I do in fact love this site. It is truly motivating to see that we are all striving to be better to ourselves. I love your tag. That is one of my favorite scriptures.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the welcome and well wishes. I do in fact love this site. It is truly motivating to see that we are all striving to be better to ourselves. I love your tag. That is one of my favorite scriptures.

thanks and it is my favorite scipture. To me it applies to everything even weight loss.