first week!

Options
Alright so i decided to try this again and actually stick with it...... I am weighing myself in every thursday and will let you guys know how i am doing each week.... So week 1 i went from 156.0 to 153.6!!!!!! I was not really expecting to lose weight on the first week and was excited to see that i did lose some!!!!! This is actually what i needed to stay motivated!!!!! YAYAY!!!!! and to more weight loss to come!!!!

Replies

• Noday543
    Noday543 Posts: 15
    Options
    Alright so i decided to try this again and actually stick with it...... I am weighing myself in every thursday and will let you guys know how i am doing each week.... So week 1 i went from 156.0 to 153.6!!!!!! I was not really expecting to lose weight on the first week and was excited to see that i did lose some!!!!! This is actually what i needed to stay motivated!!!!! YAYAY!!!!! and to more weight loss to come!!!!
  • cmstief
    cmstief Posts: 59
    Options
    awesome! keep it up!

170945.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that is so great, keep up the great work.
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    It's amazing what you can accomplish when you really put your mind to it! Congrats on the loss...the journey has only just begun - and what a journey it is :smile:
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    So glad to hear someone else as excited as I am
    about having a great site to help me lose weight!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!