EATING my PINT of ICE CREAM...

Options

Replies

• JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    For those in the UK try Yog available from Waitrose...its fat free & about 116 cals for 100gms....and not bad at all!

http://www.yogyogurt.com/index.php?p=takehome

Its a frozen yoghurt rather than a frozen whey protein like the Arctic Zero but its very good as a substitute for ice cream.
  • kbendert
    kbendert Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this! I <3 ice cream! I may have to head over to Whole Foods and pick up some today... :)
  • Txnurse97
    Txnurse97 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Guess I'm one of the few who doesn't like it either. Can't even remember which flavors I tried but I did try a couple...I'd rather give up the calories and have a smaller amount of real ice cream.
  • trainguy917
    trainguy917 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I just checked online and there is not one store within a 50 mile radius of me that sells it. :sad:
  • naplidon96
    Options
    WOAH WOAH WOAH is this a joke or something?!! I HAVE to get this if its only 150 calories per PINT! Can you order this online?? Also, do they have a pumpkin flavor??
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    yes! they have pumpkin spice, its my favorite...and yes this tuff is like italian ice BUT like i said previously if you microwave it for 30 seconds it somehow turns to the consistency of reak ice cream :)) ABSOLUTELY AWESOME
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    I dont care how far I drive to get my hands on this! YUM! I'm a huge ice cream lover. TY!
  • cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I've never eaten a whole pint of ice cream. Just doesn't sound good.

I'd rather have 1/2 cup of GOOD ice cream (like the Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Fudge Brownie I had last night) than a whole pint of "diet" ice cream. Ick.
  • SparksFly460
    Options
    Im so happy I could cry. A health food store that is a 2 minute drive from carries this!! HOLY CRAP :love:
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    i am lactose intolerant and i am jealous!!! mint chocolate chip was my favorite!!! i can eat a wendy's frosty and it only makes me slightly ill so that is my occasional splurge when i can plan being sick for a day :)

On their site it says it's suitable for those lactose intolerant! :] Maybe it's made of soy?

Probably because I am also lactose intolerant and allergic to soy and they make me really really sick.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Pretty expensive but is delicious!!! I had the mint flavor and was happy :D

I made my own protein ice cream and it tasted close to the same!
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    tried the store locator but no luck. they don't have it here in canada :(
    I feel your pain, I'm pretty sure it isn't sold here in Guantanamo Bay either.
  • adjones_21
    adjones_21 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Dont think that anywhere in East Texas sells it. It sounds good though.
  • Lunea
    Lunea Posts: 9
    Options
    It's not fair.Why can't I buy it in my country :((
  • JustLindaLou
    JustLindaLou Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Not sold anywhere near me.... :(
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    tried the store locator but no luck. they don't have it here in canada :(

I was so disappointed when I looked last night...I want the chocolate peanut butter so bad!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Gonna search for this diamond in the rough. I hope they have chocolate chip cookie dough... hey, a girl can dream.
  • Madiantin
    Madiantin Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I tried to like it - I really did...but it tasted like watery fish paste. Aww bother. =(
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing OP!!! Looks like my normal grocery store and even my Whole Foods sell this! I'm going to be on the lookout later this week when TOM strikes!!
  • getyupcowgirl
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks so much, I too, will be eating my pint of ice cream soon! :)