Hello, new to MFP!

Options
Hi guys, I'm Nicki! This is my first time posting to the forum.
I currently weigh 130ish and am 5'5". I was getting near 140 when I decided I did not like huffing and puffing going up the stairs.
I used to be 120ish so I'm working towards that.
I do miss fitting into all my old clothes. I am also working out at a gym since November, but just recently started using MFP and that's made me work out 5 times this last week! I am making it more of a priority now. I am also enjoying to begin to run. It's a slow start getting my body used to it. My "secret" goal that I will share online but not with anybody I really know is that eventually I would like to run in a marathon or something impressive like that! I like pushing my body to endure more. (did two 11:45 min miles today with an interval mix)
MFP put a calorie goal at 1200, that's with me logging in every exercise/calories burned and making my level of activity "sedentary". I do hope thats the right way to do it. My weight loss fears are starvation mode because as I get older my metabolism is slowing down :( and I don't want it to stop completely!! Plus from looking around on the boards it is a very real thing especially when you are close to your goal.
Since I'm new, I don't have any friends in here, so if anybody wants to add me, we can support each other.
I'm do glad I found this app it makes it super easy to log calories even scanning products is the coolest thing ever!
Well if you got this far awesome! Thanks for reading and tell me your story!