Hello everyone!

Options
Hi everyone!
Happy New Year to you all.

My name is Kelly and I just joined myfitnesspal about a week ago. I work in a call center and we're doing our own "biggest loser" so everyone in my department is helping each other to workout and eat well, and some of us have decided to add the app on our phones.

My goal is to lose 30lbs, not for the competition that ends in April, but this year. But right now, I am currently recovering from breast reduction surgery, so I am on strict orders to not really work out. Light walking and riding the bike is all that I can do right now. So needless to say, I can't wait until I'm given the permission to work out again!

With my surgery and starting a diet, I have a feeling 2012 will be a great year for me and I can't wait. With me being so short, 4'11, for me a healthy weight would be around 110-115. But, to me that is too skinny. Even if I get down to my goal weight this year of 140, I am still considered overweight. I'm just hoping to get to a weight that is more healthy for me and one where I'm more confident with myself. My surgery has put a lot of confidence back into me and I can't wait to work on my tummy lol.

Good luck to you all!
-Kelly

Replies

• I'm part of a biggest loser contest as well. The biggest loser wins $1,000. Not sure I can win, but i'll sure try lol Good luck on your fitness goal!
  • kan319
    kan319 Posts: 5
    Options
    Good luck :)

I don't think I'll win either, because I'm off to a slow start right now with my surgery. That and I went back to work on Monday and found out about the contest then and it started on Monday as well so, I didn't really have any healthy things to eat this week lol So I did the best I could but going to do a lot better for next week lol :) I think our pot is 500 dollars. Not bad! Even if I don't win, I'll be a winner in my eyes for whatever I do lose and hope you see it the same way :)

And anyone, feel free to add me! Would love the support and I'll support you too!