Help! Would love some support

Options
hi im Courtney from Aus and joined mfp 15 days ago I have lost 2kgs depending on what day I look at the scales!!!! and I'm feeling a little disheartened! I'm working really hard cardio 6 days a week and sticking to my calorie intake. Would love some buddies to work alongside to achieve goals and keep motivated

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    hi im Courtney from Aus and joined mfp 15 days ago I have lost 2kgs depending on what day I look at the scales!!!! and I'm feeling a little disheartened! I'm working really hard cardio 6 days a week and sticking to my calorie intake. Would love some buddies to work alongside to achieve goals and keep motivated

Hey courtney, would just like to let you know to not get disheartened by the scales... they will always flactuate according to things like water weight, and when you do intense workouts your muscles will contract water.
    Which is why it is best to weigh only once per week :)
  • khrisdeus
    Options
    I agree! A big problem I have is constantly monitoring the scale! I have to force myself to only look once a week! What's most important is to stay focused and motivated! Remember the changes you make will pay off long term!
  • david081
    david081 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Hi Courtney, you are now on my MFP list of friends! Only weigh in one day a week, at the same time of day. There will be ups and downs, and the occasional plateau to break past, but if you stick to your recommended MFP calorie intake, and do some cardio a few times a week, the trend in kilo's/pounds WILL be downwards...

Best regards, David