question for those that had 75 lbs or more to lose and have

Options
hi
Im Kimmy.
I started at 270 and am currently halfway to my goal of 165 that means Ive lost 52lbs but the problem is my body doesnt look half way there. People arent noticing Ive lost much because almost all my loss has been just waist. 6 inches waist only inch and half hips and inch bust...
Since Im at halfway will I start losing not faster but more noticably? 50+ lbs down and only just over a jean size seems blah to me. I'm thrilled Im losing but simply annoyed and impatient perhaps lol.
What has been ya'll experiences?
Thanks
Kimmy

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    hi
    Im Kimmy.
    I started at 270 and am currently halfway to my goal of 165 that means Ive lost 52lbs but the problem is my body doesnt look half way there. People arent noticing Ive lost much because almost all my loss has been just waist. 6 inches waist only inch and half hips and inch bust...
    Since Im at halfway will I start losing not faster but more noticably? 50+ lbs down and only just over a jean size seems blah to me. I'm thrilled Im losing but simply annoyed and impatient perhaps lol.
    What has been ya'll experiences?
    Thanks
    Kimmy

People who see you everyday don't always notice the change because they see the gradual transformation and become visually accustomed to it. Put together some before and after pictures to see your progress. Keep it up! You are doing great!