Hello and juice!

Options
Hello all!!

While on FaceBook one day I stumbled arcoss someone who was saying they are going on a jucing diet after watching the documentary Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead. Being a sucker for documentary I hoped right on the internet looking for this movie, so I watched it. Oh my goodness! I fell in love, I had my husband watch it when he got home and right then and there we decided, we are going to do this! For a little background, my husband and I were in tip top shape when we first got together, fit and healthy but over the years we got lazy, ate awful and just didn't care anymore. We are both pretty young still and are very out of shape and now overweight and we are just tired of how we look and feel, especially me I am so sluggish and I have no energy what so ever now a days. So it's time for a change this year and this movie came to us like a blessing in disguise. Starting the 30th of January we are going on a 30 day juice fast. Now before you start throwing stones at me, it is recommended that you eat 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, most people only eat 1! By juicing we are supercharging that! If you look at how many fruits and veggies it takes to make a 16 ounce drink it is ALOT so you are getting tons of vitamins and minerals out of that. Plus fruits and veggies have proteins in them so it is not like we will be missing out on that. I am not recommending this for everyone, some people can't afford it or do not find drinking juice about 4 or so times a day for 30 days appealing, fine i'm not telling you to I am just wanting to share my experience and maybe someone who gets interested can try it too! Now I know what your thinking ok but what about after the 30 days then what? Then I will be cleaned, detoxified free from the urges of processed and bad foods. I will be free to retrain my pallet to want fruits, vegetables, all natural organic good for you foods. I am hoping to like keep a diary on here tracking everything for those who are interested and for myself to look back on and to be able to just release how i'm feeling with others! We are starting on the 30th because we don't have a juicer just yet and we have a few events coming up that will prevent us to be able to juice. So come take this journey with me and we will see where we land! :)