My Momma!

Options
LuckyLeprechaun
LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
Hi you guys- my Mom just joined our site- so everyone run over and add her as your new friend!!! She is intrigued by my progress, so help me get her hooked on MFP!!!

her new thread:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/46062-tired-of-nagging-son

she's talking about my lil brother who has also, ahem, encouraged her:wink:

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Hi you guys- my Mom just joined our site- so everyone run over and add her as your new friend!!! She is intrigued by my progress, so help me get her hooked on MFP!!!

her new thread:http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/46062-tired-of-nagging-son

she's talking about my lil brother who has also, ahem, encouraged her:wink:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    glad to wish i could get my mom interested I've hooked alot of my friends but my mom *sigh* another story
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! My mom is the one who got me interested lol.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Told her howdy ~ I recently got my daughter on too! Yaaayyyy for family support!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    You guys are the best!!!! I Love MFP!:heart::love:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    You guys are the best!!!! I Love MFP!:heart::love:
    You could be a jewish mother! I knew they didn't find me all on their own!:embarassed:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    LOL I have no idea what you are referring to..... :devil: :glasses:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    tell your mom welcome to the site I would be more than happy to be her friend. my daughter got me on the site by making my page first and then telling me about it. (I work nights and sleep days) she said she Would delete it if I didn't like it. 17 days later, I am down 7 pounds, exercising a lot and not watching as much television.
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I said hi to your mom! And, I mentioned you, indianagranny! However, I didn't know you were doing so great! YOU ROCK! smiley_58.gif