MY FIRST DAY

JODY
JODY Posts: 7 Member
I AM VERY EXCITED , MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO JOINED THE SITE THAT MAKES IT MORE EXCITING FOR ME . WE LIVE FAR APART BUT ARE STILL ABLE TO TEAM UP FOR A WEIGHT LOSS EXERCISE AND DIET PROGRAM.

Replies

• JODY
    JODY Posts: 7 Member
    I AM VERY EXCITED , MY DAUGHTER HAS ALSO JOINED THE SITE THAT MAKES IT MORE EXCITING FOR ME . WE LIVE FAR APART BUT ARE STILL ABLE TO TEAM UP FOR A WEIGHT LOSS EXERCISE AND DIET PROGRAM.
  • anothergoat
    anothergoat Posts: 19 Member
    Hi Jody,

I just started a couple of days ago myself. My daughter is my inspiration...she lost 25 lbs. doing Weight Watchers and looks great. She has also learned to eat a lot "smarter".....something I hope to do! Good luck on to you and your daughter on your new adventure. :happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome to you all:flowerforyou:
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Hi Mom,

Good Luck. I am glad you introduced this site to me. I can tell we will have a lot fun. Remember Forgive and Forget if you have a bad day or a bad meal.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Welcome both of you.
  • Welcome!! I just started yesterday and I love it already. I love the calorie counter and food chart. It really is hellping me.

Misty
  • Lee Iacocca
    You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it.

• Welcome :smile: !! This site is very helpful... Let me know If I can help you in any way..