Haven't seen this in 27 years

Options
I am so excited - I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a number I haven't seen since shortly after having my son 27 years ago this June. It is 202 pounds. Even though it is still in the 2 numbers, I am excited - I am so close to going out and to realize it has been that long makes me work all the harder. I actually walked another mile before sharing.

Replies

• indianagranny
    Options
    I am so excited - I stepped on the scale this morning and saw a number I haven't seen since shortly after having my son 27 years ago this June. It is 202 pounds. Even though it is still in the 2 numbers, I am excited - I am so close to going out and to realize it has been that long makes me work all the harder. I actually walked another mile before sharing.
  • HealthyJess88
    HealthyJess88 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Wow, good on you! That's really awesome. I especially liked the bit about walking another mile before telling, it made me smile. You've done really well. And all the best for seeing the 100s very soon!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!! :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!!!:drinker: Keep on keepin' on!!!:flowerforyou:
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!

Great job!

:flowerforyou:
  • montanamomma
    Options
    :flowerforyou: MY MOM ROCKS!!! Now you can focus on what you weighed before I was born. LOL.:drinker: :blushing: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    great job :bigsmile: . i have about 8 to go to be what i was 28 & 30 yrs ago with mine. i weighed the same with both.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support. I truly appreciate and need it.

montanamomma - I might make it some day but yes a ways to go

chipper - WTG on the 81 pounds lost - that in itself is an inspiration for me.

have a good evening everyone
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    CONGRATS! My son is 26 and overseas in the service. I'll be seeing him late September and want to look more fit/healthier when I do. You give me motivation.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, that is so awesome, keep up the great work.
  • indianagranny
    Options
    thanks Kay and Laura. I appreciate the encouragement
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Congrats! :happy:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Wahoooo!!!
    good for you!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • utexashorns
    Options
    You must feel on top of the world- and you should! A very nice touch by walking an additional mile before posting! You will be in the 100's very soon!
  • stillkristi
    stillkristi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!!!!!! smiley_wave.gif
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support and encouragement
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!