2nd time

Options
back again,but can't seem to get started

Replies

• Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I've been there way too many times to admit...... trying this again myself...... :)

Best of luck!!!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    We've all been there and it's TOUGH. My advice...one step at a time...even if they're small steps. I work on making one modification/change each week and focus on that...within a month, I have a few changes that add up and I'm on my way! Good luck! We're here for support. :flowerforyou:
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I think everyone has been here more than once. It feels so good to exercise and eat healthy, I always say if this lifestyle feels so good then why is it so EASY to go back to a Unhealthy life style???
    We just cannot be hard on ourselves and push ourselves to put our health and fitness before anything else.
    I was told once to put your exercise on the callendar if someone calls me and says let's do something @ 3:00pm, I say oh I already have something Scheduled for that time can we do it at 5pm? I never had a problem with weight until about 3 yrs ago and it really sucks. My whole life my weight ranged from 102-125lbs. Now my weight ranges from 158-175lbs.
    I think I gain weight just from looking at food.LOL. But I am not focusing on the scale, I am getting Fit I can do things that I could not do in years and I feel Really Good. If we stay consistent we will reach our goals. It also helps to have a support group that you can count on being there for you when you are in need.
    Good Luck and DONT GIVE UP!!!!
    Take care,
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Start by going out and talking a nice walk.
    And this week just log in your foods here on MFP
    And if you do that much, you might notice something about your food intake.
    Trust me, I did not realize how much I was eating until I started logging it all in.

By next week you'll be fully motivated and ready to hit it hard - believe it!
    Good Luck to you!
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options

Stay consistent this time, track your food precisely, exercise...

Not sure what you intend on getting from this post, unless your looking for pity. You gotta do the work. Nobody here can do it for you.