Jillian Michaels

Options
Does anyone like Jillian Michaels workout DVD's? I have been thinking about getting them but then I put them back. I would like everyone's opinions.

Replies

• Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I love them! If you do a search on here for 30 Day Shred Results you'll see a lot of before and after photos and they are great body transformations. I'm currently starting level 3 of the Shred and after that I'm going to begin her Ripped in 30. I would recommend them.
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That helps a lot!
  • sabmur
    sabmur Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    currently doing 30 day shred and she is by far the best, well so i think....

amazed at the results so far
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I like 30 Day Shred and Yoga meltdown. Planning on Ripped in 30 one of these days.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of her DVD's love everyone of them. I also use her online circuit training program at jillianmichaels.com/shred it offers a 30 day free trial and if you like it, it only cost $4 a week. Helped me lose 3.5 inches off my waist! Jillian rocks!
  • mstandley3
    mstandley3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have the 30day shred dvd.. I like it she really pushes you..
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Starting levle 3 of the 30 day shred today, and I'm loving it. It has really made some noticeable changes. I amplanning on doing a combo of her killer buns and thighs and ripped in 30 next.
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I do like her..actually getting ready to start 30 day shred with a group of ppl...it kicks butt, but i have never finished the whole 30 days...hoping the group will keep my butt in line:laugh:
  • deejval
    Options
    I have just recently started Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 - I already see definition forming in my upper arms. I also bought Killer Buns & Thighs which I plan to work in after I have completed all levels of Ripped in 30. Then I will work a combo of both to maintain.

I also bought the Jillian Michaels Dumbell set, they were $30 at Walmart. It is great to have as when she grabs for weights, she does not say the lbs, so you can grab the same weights she grabs, as these are the ones they use in the DVD.

I also want to try her Yoga DVD. Thoughts on her Yoga, anyone?
  • FireMama_24
    FireMama_24 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Well I just bought the 30 Day Shred, 30 Day Ripped, No More Trouble Zones, and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism!!! I can't wait to get them now then I am going to try to re-arrange my room so I am able to do them.
  • rahonda28
    Options
    I have the biggest looser for the wii and Jillian is a great trainer hard but good. and my friend has the 30 day shed and we work out once a week together The workout isnt easy but it does make me feel good after im done like ive accoplished something huge in a small amount of time I hate the way my body feels the next day being sore and all but at the same time I know thats what my body needs to get to where I want to be, like they say beauty is pain, pain is beauty.
  • jesserussellnoll
    Options
    I've done a couple of her videos and even though I think I'm in good shape, Jillian Michaels kills me! You will be guaranteed a great workout!
  • SlinkyPinkyBunsOfSteel
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 day shred for 30 days without a break. I'm on day 7 of level 1 and already I've lost 1 inch from my arms, legs, bust and belly and 2 inches off my waist. I love her, but I also want to kill her! :happy:
  • KZOsMommy
    KZOsMommy Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    I have done almost all her dvds and they are great!!! I just got her new extreme shed and shred and it is a killer. Bob Harber has some great dvds out too!
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I lost 100 pounds doing 30 Day Shred Its a bit hard at first and I had to pause to catch my breath, but the more I did it the easier it got and I found that i thought it was fun.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I love her!!!!! I have Extreme Shed and Shred, Ripped in 30, and 30 Day Shred. I recommend all of them!
    These DVDs have been a big part of my weight loss so far!
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    love jillian... shes such a motivation.... & genuinely seems like a nice caring person

i have got the 30 day shred 2008, level 1, 2 and 3.

is this the best to start with???

i was gona start today - in approx 2 hrs! lol
  • vwlgirl
    vwlgirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I am fairly active, doing 1 hour Zumba 4 or 5 days a week plus walking 3 miles a few times a week. I just bought the Shred video 3 days ago and let me tell you......I am not in shape like I thought! She worked muscles I didn't think I had! I am sure I will see results! I even got my husband to try it last night. He can hardly walk today! Great workout for the money spent and time to dedicate to a exercise program!
  • tamaradarlene
    tamaradarlene Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like 30 day shred because it's only 20 minutes and she switches things up with her 3-2-1 method so it makes it more bearable...yet you REALLY feel it!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing the 30 day shred and I definitely recommend it. I haven't even been doing it consistently - I started on the 2nd of January and I'm only on day 4 of level 2 - but I've already seen some awesome results.

Just be aware that it IS hard... as Jillian likes to remind us, if you want fast results you have to really push yourself. The first couple of days I thought I was going to die but it gets easier. And it's totally been worth it so far.

Also, be aware that the scale doesn't like to move when you're on the shred. A lot of people get frustrated by that. Because your muscles are sore you'll retain more water, plus if you replace your fat with muscle you won't lose as much weight. If you want to see your results you've GOT to take measurements and pictures. Just a heads up.