SBF2: Reboot! ... March 20

Options
cp005e
cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
Getting an early start today - hopefully I'm the only one starting a post right now. :wink:

Today is a light day - I did my strength training this morning, and I'll probably have a walk after lunch. I should do pushups tonight as well, but we are heading to Syracuse for a concert so I hope I have time to get them in before we leave. Otherwise it'll be very late tonight!

AD - my weight fluctuates a bit, mostly if I am eating out or not drinking my water... or exercising more than usual. But it's usually not by that much - maybe 3 pounds in either direction. If I'm eating weird and don't have a BM that day, that will definitely throw off the curve! OK, TMI. :embarassed:

Boogaloo! :tongue:
- CP

Replies

• cp005e
    cp005e Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Getting an early start today - hopefully I'm the only one starting a post right now. :wink:

Today is a light day - I did my strength training this morning, and I'll probably have a walk after lunch. I should do pushups tonight as well, but we are heading to Syracuse for a concert so I hope I have time to get them in before we leave. Otherwise it'll be very late tonight!

AD - my weight fluctuates a bit, mostly if I am eating out or not drinking my water... or exercising more than usual. But it's usually not by that much - maybe 3 pounds in either direction. If I'm eating weird and don't have a BM that day, that will definitely throw off the curve! OK, TMI. :embarassed:

Boogaloo! :tongue:
    - CP
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
    Okay, so last night I would have stayed within my calories but I had a soda. :grumble: Stupid sodas. I don't drink them often, so I give in. It also woke me up at 5:30 this morning and I couldn't go back to sleep. I stepped on the scale this morning and I haven't lost anything this week, which kind of surprised me. Maybe my body will catch up next week. I can tell I have lost a little since my jeans are a bit looser.
    Today is another busy day for me. Monday is the only day I don't have to go some where. I actually like Mondays. :tongue: Oh and I didn't do as well yesterday on my goals. I was a glass short on water, and I didn't get too many veggies in.
    Today:
    Suppose to go to Bible Study (see how Alex is doing)
    eat fruits and veggies
    Shred level 1
    clean up house
    try to work on the camaro again
    I may not do push ups today (except in Shred) so I can test in the morning. I'm nervous about it. What if I only push out 60! I want to finish the challenge! I'm getting tired of week 6! lol
    Alright. I'm done. For now.
    Happy flappy boogaloo! (A double giggle for ya:laugh: )
    MM
  • PSUgrl921
    PSUgrl921 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

Goals for today:
    Stay a little under in calories: I'm going out tonight and plan on having a good time so a little cushion would be nice. A big thing will be not going to McDonald's at 2am on my way home.
    Drink all my water.
    Get all my errands done-- and I have a lot of them.
    Get to the gym.

Nicole
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Morning, pebbs. . .

Today I have to try to get in three hours (oof) of project work to hit my target for the week. I'm going to break it up into two sessions.

Also, I'm aiming for bikram this evening at six. I really wish I could convince the studio owner that she should have some early afternoon classes. I keep bugging her.

Other than that, I'm caught up on my other "chores" so I have no excuse not to accomplish those two things.

I will boogaloo in a happy flappy fashion.:tongue:

Take care of yourselves!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    12 yoga classes in 4 days - a pigeon pose in every one of them. Legs are no longer attached to hips.

I went to a class yesterday that was challenging without being flow - we held the poses for a very long time. If the teacher didn't talk about the universe so much, she would have received "full marks" from me (I'm very resistant to all the semi-religious stuff in yoga).

Today, I'm teaching one class and going to one class - so a slight break. I'm going to try to get some cardio in as well. Probably a bike ride. I should ride to the gym for my evening yoga class - that would be best. That may free some time this morning to do yard work.

Bike Ride Boogaloo
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    Okay, so I feel like I am confessing. :laugh:
    I am not going to work out today. I've worked out 3 times this week (my goal 3-4 times) and I will have more time tomorrow to get a work out in. I also have tons of cals left for dinner so I don't need to work out. Unless Hubby wants to go out again. Not likely.
    Also it's gorgeous outside so I want to go work on my car again. I'm not sure what I am going to do on it but there is plenty to do!
    We may go hiking tomorrow since I think Alex is feeling better. Glen Rose is an hour southwest of Forth Worth and there's actual hills out there. If we don't go then I will at least go for a walk or something.
    I'm going out to get greasy! :bigsmile: :love:
    MM
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Ok, I'm confessing too........it is 4:30pm and I have eaten all of my cals.
    This is a problem and I really had no plans to move at all in any fashion when I am finished work...

You never know....I could get my bum on a bike ride boogaloo tonight...

:wink:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    OK. . .so I once again have no desire to go workout.

I just got up from my desk chair (I was working) and yelled to no one in particular (I am home alone):

"BIKRAM BOOGALOO!"

Then, I went and got dressed, and I'm leaving in five minutes.

Apparently, there's magic in the boogaloo. :laugh:

Either that, or I've completely lost what was left of my mind.:tongue:
  • deanea
    Options

I just got up from my desk chair (I was working) and yelled to no one in particular (I am home alone):

"BIKRAM BOOGALOO!"

Then, I went and got dressed, and I'm leaving in five minutes.

Apparently, there's magic in the boogaloo. :laugh:

LMBO:drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    New kitten Anne? Cutie with the big heads and little bodies.
  • deanea
    Options
    I haven't downlowded pictures in a while that's my last kitten I got in Jan 08 she's still small but not a kitten anymore. I love the big head little body shots/

I went out last night and didnt post how I did, so I'll do that on todays thread

Anne