when do you start noticing results?

Options
im on day 14 of the 30 day shred, no weight loss, no inches lost, cant see a visible difference. i have been watching my calories and drinking more water.....i thought id see a slight change by now. the only change i notice is the workouts are easier so i know im getting stronger. i know im not going to see changes over night, but i see so many others posting about there results so im frustrated since im not seeing any..... i dont plan on giving up, i just needed to vent.

Replies

• JenniferDLP
    JenniferDLP Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Jen! I've been running everyday for almost 3 months, and I'm just now seeing results. You and I need to start working out together!!!
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I havent started the shred yet, Im starting that tonight, however I started my life change on Jan5th 12 I've lost nearly 16 lbs. I couldnt see the diff until I did a before and after pic! REALLY gave me motivation!!
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Our bodies are all different, so what might work for one person, might not work for the next.

I say give it the full 30 days and see what happens. If it doesn't work for you, try something else.

Have your eating patterns changed with the new workout? Do you have any hormone or medication issues that might make losing weight difficult? Keep in mind that there are so many variables in weight loss that if you change only one, you might not see results.

Personally, I didn't see results for months of working out. I tried counting calories, and it worked, but the progress was very slow and I was very hungry. I had some medical issues that were making my weight loss a lot harder than it should have been. I got that problem taken care of for now, and the weight is much easier to lose and maintain than it was before.

Whatever you do, don't give up. Keep looking for ways to get healthy!
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I did not see any results until i tried on a shirt i bought but could not button. 4weeks later the shirt fitted perfectly
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Jen! I've been running everyday for almost 3 months, and I'm just now seeing results. You and I need to start working out together!!!
    I would love that ;)
  • BuckeyeBlubber
    Options
    Be patient (I know, hard). I am doing P90X and just started week 8.I wasn't losing and didn't notice any changes for a few weeks other than my arms felt a little stronger. But then the other changes started to come, my clothes got looser, I noticed my tummy is flatter (still has a ways to go) and then in week 8 a few lbs were gone. I had pretty much zero muscle before, so adding muscle added some weight. I am glad I stuck with it and can't wait to see the results at the end of week 13. I bet you will start seeing something happen soon.
  • stephsteph76
    stephsteph76 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Be patient (I know, hard). I am doing P90X and just started week 8.I wasn't losing and didn't notice any changes for a few weeks other than my arms felt a little stronger. But then the other changes started to come, my clothes got looser, I noticed my tummy is flatter (still has a ways to go) and then in week 8 a few lbs were gone. I had pretty much zero muscle before, so adding muscle added some weight. I am glad I stuck with it and can't wait to see the results at the end of week 13. I bet you will start seeing something happen soon.

Way to go!!!