TurboFire

Options
2»

Replies

• DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I don't follow the schedule 100% either. Just try to go in order, even if you skip a day.
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I am a Beacbody Coach, however I am not going to hound you about buying something or expect you to buy it... I am here for support from my peeps and to also support and help others!! I love Jillian and think she is awesome!! I have heard so many people get great results from her workouts... I have personally never tried TF, but I know several people who have and they love it. If you are looking for something a little lower key but, with the same instructor (Chalean Johnson) you could check out Turbo Jam. Good luck with your decision and also with your journey!! :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I wanted to add, this girl is in my friends here and her TF results were phenomenal!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/257221-and-guess-what-pics-included

Me too, me too! WOW! I am in, I want those results, too! :)
  • suzie43
    suzie43 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started doing TF to work in with my Chalene Extreme and love it!!! I first started off with Turbo Jam which is kind of the little sister to Turbo Fire , but can still be intense if you want it to be! It really helped with Turbo Fire,already knowing most of the moves from Turbo Jam. Turbo Jam is no joke, lots of fun and gets you ready for Turbo Fire! I love them both!