Not there yet - but I've come a long way! (PIC)

Options

Replies

• lisamuir79
    Options
    Don't get discouraged by the scales , you are looking fab (and happier)
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Keep it up!
  • ccnjc4e
    ccnjc4e Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!! Have you tried doing measurements too? Although you may not be losing "weight" you may still be losing inches and toning up some. Just jeep going and it will happen!
  • spulido01
    spulido01 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look totally amazing. Everyone is right you won't be stuck forever. Change ups do work. Congrats!!!!!!
  • maru84
    maru84 Posts: 128
    Options
    You look fantastic! Love the outfit!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! That's a fantastic accomplishment. And, maybe this plateau is a "maintenance" period. Then, when your body is ready, you'll go on to the next round of weight loss. Again, fantastic job!
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    wow!
  • Trophyyf
    Trophyyf Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You have some a long way!!!!! You look great! Good for you!
  • kstw
    kstw Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You are looking so much healthier! And those plateaus DO budge eventually. I've reached some over the last few months BUT...I have been able to lose all but a teensy part of my high blood pressure medicines due to the total weight changes. My doctor says if I continue on my new lifestyle plan all the BP meds may be discontinued soon (and I am currently on a very frustrating plateau that is just now beginning to change!).

We get used to losing and seeing those great changes so these plateaus make us 'see' the imperfections that aren't really there. All I have to do is look at old photos and get rejuvenated all over again. And trust me girl, you are looking great!
  • If it's one thing I can tell you...from my years of yo-yo dieting and getting weight off...putting it back on...or hitting a plateau is that you absolutely need to hit your daily caloric needs! And if you exercise EAT the calories back! I'm not sure if that's going on with you or not...but I really wanted to reiterate that just in case! I wish you the best of luck on your journey....keep going you've done a great job thus far!
  • sareysgoal
    Options
    What an amazing job you've done!! You should be so proud of yourself, if you can do that, you can do anything!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Thank you for inspiring me to keep trying :) You look fantastic!!!!
  • lingading
    lingading Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    WOW what amazing feedback!!

You all are the reason I love MFP so stinkin' much<3
  • luvsdeals
    luvsdeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    keep up the great work!
  • SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. Keep it up!!
  • karmenjeff
    Options
    You should be so proud of your progress so far! You look great and have to feel so much better! Keep working at it and it will pay off. Good luck. You look awesome!
  • fresh_start
    fresh_start Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome!!
  • kayish
    kayish Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow, seeing what you've done is serious motivation for me. We both started at nearly the exact same weight. I've been doing this for only about 3 weeks now but I can't wait to get to where you're at!
  • ADRYDEN2011
    Options
    This awesome,keep up the good work...this keeps me moitivated
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!