42lbs gone..... Want to Lose 50 more.. Pix so far.....

Options
I started my journey in May 2010.... My heaviest weight... 242lbs....

Front View:
2_05253010_front-1.jpg

Side View:
2_05252010_side-1.jpg

I hit a plateau a few months ago and just could not get under 200lbs.... So to help get a little more motivation I put the same clothes as in the picture above back on.... So here I am right before Christmas at 204lbs (I think)....

Front View:
10_12232011_front-1.jpg

Side View:
10_12232011_side-1.jpg

I weighed this morning and am currently 199.6..... I'd like to get down to the 160 to 150 range but am still happy with where I am now....

Replies

• 2011JAM
    2011JAM Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Well done you for not giving in... Keep up the hard work ..
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    well done hunny..... u r in the onederlands (spelling?) as they say. :o)

keep going and huge congrats. keep us all updated
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Wow that is awesome. Your figure has changed so much. You look great! Keep up the good work!
  • gdenton
    gdenton Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I haven't had to endure one of those plateaus yet, but I'm sure it's coming. Keep doing the right things and the lbs will start slipping right off again. Well done!
  • Binemaja
    Options
    Congrats ! You are an inspiration !
    Keep the great work up .
    You are going to get to your goal .
  • sassafrasy
    Options
    thanks for posting the pics. I had the same start weight and now I'm at 204 and STUCK! But I'm still motivated. I can't wait to be 199, just around the corner. It's nice to see what someone else looks like at your weight. I hope I look as good as you. I am 5'6". I think we have similiar builds. friend me if you want! we can keep up with each other's journey.
    I am running a half marathon in 10 weeks for the first time-yikes! This goal has been set since November, this has what helped me the most to keep on my mission.
  • jjblogs
    jjblogs Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good! Keep up the good work! Very inspiring. :)
  • jppizana
    jppizana Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it! :drinker: with that strong of determination there is no way that plateau will stick around for long :happy:
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!!! You look amazing!! Keep going, you can do it!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!