Super Bowl: Who R U Pulling for?

Options
JulieF11
JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
Who are you pulling for and, more interesting to a Super Bowl dummy like me, why is that your team of choice? I'd like to have a reason to "like" or "dislike" a team... so I'd like your input.

So far I've found:

Patriots: QB Brady is hot, and married billionaire supermodel from Brazil (good gossip, but not a great reason to be a fan). Belichick is known for cheating... Hmmm...

49ers: Perhaps the Cinderella group.... Also, felt sorry for them having lost OL Herrion, to a heart attack, following a pre-season game in '05.

Ravens: Moved from Cleveland, stole design of their first logo, then changed it when they got caught. Also have several arrests of recent and/or current players (12 arrests, of 9 players) McAlister was arrested 3 times since 2000, DUI, possession of Marijuana, and arguing with a flight attendant over seat arrangements.)

Giants: Eli Manning is the silver-spoon QB (well, I couldn't find anything else very interesting).

What do you love about the team you are supporting? Do you dislike a team for any particular reason? Please share.