Over Eaters...Not So Anonymous...

Options
Have you ever heard the saying, "Eat to live, don't live to eat"? Well I took that to the bank.

One time I went to McDonald and ordered 2 Big Macs a Large Fry, Large Soda, and 20piece Nugget...Plus a Caramel Sundae for desert. Yeah that was bad. I got up all the way to 265lbs, and as hard as it is to loose weight, it's even harder to keep it off with my overeating habits. I can control it long enough to loose 20lbs or more, but I always gain it back in half the time.

Loosing weight is only half the problem for me, keeping it off is the real challenge.

Replies

• LJV1031
    LJV1031 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You can do this. Be dedicated, keep posting & look for motivation and inspiration here and where ever else you get positive feedback. Just say do IT!!! :happy:
  • ngory07
    ngory07 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I can relate. **** I'm a woman and I used to eat more than that! Id lose 20 lbs binge and gain it back. My highest was 304. So I got 85% of my stomach removed. Not for everybody but its what I had to do for me.
  • babyoso1086
    Options
    wow 153lbs lost, that is awesome. You inspire me.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Was a big problem for me. I started counselling\therapy and realised there were reasons why I did it... Its now much better and I'm still having the therapy. Its best to get to the root of why your doing that to yourself. I got to 301lbs now 242. X
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Have you ever heard the saying, "Eat to live, don't live to eat"? Well I took that to the bank.

One time I went to McDonald and ordered 2 Big Macs a Large Fry, Large Soda, and 20piece Nugget...Plus a Caramel Sundae for desert. Yeah that was bad. I got up all the way to 265lbs, and as hard as it is to loose weight, it's even harder to keep it off with my overeating habits. I can control it long enough to loose 20lbs or more, but I always gain it back in half the time.

Loosing weight is only half the problem for me, keeping it off is the real challenge.
    Same here, and I lost over 70lbs just following the simple path of slow, steady weight loss.
    And once I reached my goal weight, I set new goals to further challenge me to improve.

That's the key: never peak out.
  • LMSCROGG
    LMSCROGG Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I can relate. **** I'm a woman and I used to eat more than that! Id lose 20 lbs binge and gain it back. My highest was 304. So I got 85% of my stomach removed. Not for everybody but its what I had to do for me.

Which surgery did you have?