Fitness App (cell phone)

Options
Does anyone else use a fitness app on their cell phones to log their training?

I was using Allsport GPS on my my Android cell phone. Someone recommended Endomondo to me. I'm curious what others use.

Replies

• stephanielindley422
    Options
    I use the MFP app on my android, and today I am going to try out RunDouble because I am starting the couch to 5k
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I have my MFP app loading on my iPhone and I've got my trusty C25K app and RunKeeper for my walks/jogs/runs
  • Johnny_Castle
    Options
    I use Endomondo Pro. It's really good.
  • PetersonMatthew
    Options
    I use iMapMyFitness to log walks,runs, bike rides.
  • RogerF765
    RogerF765 Posts: 113
    Options
    I've got several fitness apps on my Android. I have MFP and also have them for Yoga, Kettlebells, Running and a couple of others that are more just for informational purposes. I have an autistic son who likes to control the TV so sometimes it's just easier to do a routine with my phone.
  • Jackdog89
    Jackdog89 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the replies. I haven't tried Endomondo yet, I will this afternoon. I looks like it has more features than the Allsport app.

I never heard of iMapMyFitness, it looks like the android market has MapMyFitness. So thanks for that suggestion, I'll have to try it out too.
  • hannimo
    hannimo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used Endomondo for the first time today and found it to be really accurate compared to my garmin.
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I have used MapMyRun and RunKeeper before, when I used to take walks and run outdoors
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    In addition to MFP I have SmartRunner and Interval Timer
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Smartrunner? I'll have to check it out
  • ktbia
    ktbia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Runkeeper is awesome, we really like it!
  • ChrissieMills
    ChrissieMills Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Endomondo pro! love it! can beat previous workout! track friends send pep talks really recommend it!