young moms making 2012 "the year to get fit"

Options
No more excuses for this girl. During 2011, I changed my eating habits and lost 30 of the 40 pounds I had gained while pregnant with my, almost two year old, son. I'm dedicating myself in 2012 to working out and getting my body in shape. Get fit or die trying in 2012 is my motto. (No, I'm not that hardcore, it's humorous and serious enough to keep me going) I'm a junior in college, working part time, and planning a wedding in October. I want to be 110 times more confident this year and blow my finance away in my dress!! My little boy keeps me going! I want him to grow up with active parents, in an active home. I want him to love foods that are good for you!
What's your goal for 2012? What motivates you?

Replies

• Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Not young, but I am a mom trying to get fit, once and for all.....................add me!!!
  • ohthatrachelgirl
    Options
    No more excuses for this girl. During 2011, I changed my eating habits and lost 30 of the 40 pounds I had gained while pregnant with my, almost two year old, son. I'm dedicating myself in 2012 to working out and getting my body in shape. Get fit or die trying in 2012 is my motto. (No, I'm not that hardcore, it's humorous and serious enough to keep me going) I'm a junior in college, working part time, and planning a wedding in October. I want to be 110 times more confident this year and blow my finance away in my dress!! My little boy keeps me going! I want him to grow up with active parents, in an active home. I want him to love foods that are good for you!
    What's your goal for 2012? What motivates you?

You've done awesome so far it sounds like Linsey! I've always been overweight and this year is definitely gonna be my year to lose alot of this weight too! I'm sure youll look great no matter what in your wedding dress though! Didnt realize yall were getting married, how exciting!!
    Keep the great attitude going and youll hit your goal in NO time!
  • linseytodd
    linseytodd Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!! This is the smallest (only by a few pounds) I've been since sophomore year of high school. I've always been big, too. You can do it :) everyday can be a success story!!