Lost my first 10 pounds!

Options
OK so its been almost 3 months so its less than I had hoped for... but to be fair I kept falling off the diet-wagon. But I have lost 10 pounds since the beginning of the year! :happy: I can't wait to lose the next 10 and then the next 10... I feel like 10 pounds are the more noticable pounds not thw wishy, washy 5 pounds :tongue: pffffft So yay me!

:drinker:

Replies

• eammarx
    eammarx Posts: 56
    Options
    OK so its been almost 3 months so its less than I had hoped for... but to be fair I kept falling off the diet-wagon. But I have lost 10 pounds since the beginning of the year! :happy: I can't wait to lose the next 10 and then the next 10... I feel like 10 pounds are the more noticable pounds not thw wishy, washy 5 pounds :tongue: pffffft So yay me!

• Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    Keep it up!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    No matter how long it takes you, be proud of yourself for losing! You are doing great and you will get to your goal, keep it at. Someone told me recently, slow & steady.. keep at it and you will get to your goal.

Good Luck! :happy:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Every pound counts no matter how long it took you to get it off!!! Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • LauraK216
    LauraK216 Posts: 104
    Options
    Congrats! That's awesome!!
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    Great Job! :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome, keep up the most awesome work.
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    Great Job :happy:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options

Honey, I'm right there with ya, I started mid January and I'm down 10 too. I was happy to get into the double digits! :laugh: Keep it up and I'll do the same!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!