Dance exercise resources

I am that girl that you see briskly walking on the treadmill that is making awkward arm/hand movements or twisting her hips while she walks try to contain myself. This all occurs because one amazing song has just come on my ipod and choreography can't just stay in my mine. I feel compelled to move my entire body to the music. After having years of dance training, you can imagine my excitement when Zumba became popular and our rec enter offered many different dance aerobic classes. Unfortunately, I quickly learned that my graduate school schedule and limited budget does not allow me to attend or afford the additional aerobics classes on campus. Therefore, I have resulted to setting up a dance studio in the huge storage room of my house. It has been working great!!! I have developed some video playlists on youtube and have fallen in love with Just Dance games for the wii.

I want to keep a good variety of dances/aerobic exercises so I don't get bored. So I am curious to hear if anyone else out there has had similar experiences and if there are any other ways you get a good dance work out in....I am really open to any ideas or suggestions for dvd workouts etc.