Newbie!

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm Rachael, I'm 21 and live in France. I'm originally from Scotland but living here with my fiancé who works here.

Ok so here goes, in 2008 I joined weight watchers and lost 31lbs in a year. I maintained roughly that weight for about year and then had an accident in September 2010, couldn't walk for about 5 weeks and gradually put on weight due to the situation and also comfort eating!

I rejoined weight watchers in December 2010 and lost 4lbs in 6 weeks (crap). Didn't like the new pro points! I then joined slimming world in February 2011 and lost 5lbs in 2 months (also crap). I then move to France and put onore weight :(! I've regained 2 stone :(

Anyway, I'm getting married in August of this year and would like to lose 2 and a half stone. I've been following 1250 calories a day for 2 weeks now and I've lost 2.7kg (sorry for jumpin between the two measurements but my French scales are in kgs)

I'm looking forward to losing weight again and would love the support, that's one thing I miss not going to a class and also living abroad.

Thanks

Rachael :-)

Replies

• samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you and congratulations on the up-coming wedding!