Need some Buddies - Stay at home mom here!

Options

Replies

• cheyniemama
    Options
    I am looking for buddies too! Feel free to add me...I have been on this site for just about 3 months, lost 6 lbs as of today but need to lose almost 100 more. I am a stay at home mom, but also go to school almost full time. I am just getting back to being on point with my diet after an unplanned "break" during the holidays, etc. :) I am 34 and have four rambunctious kids ages 3 to 12! I'll get around to posting a pic eventually!
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    I am a SAHM too, feel free to add me! and good luck to you!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    SAHM momma to 2 lil gals here.....6 yr old and baby is 13 months.....lost 18lbs pre MFP.....and started here in March last year and have lost 33lbs slow and steady! Please add me for support and motivation both ways!
  • ErikaNichele
    Options
    I'm a SAHM too and I'm trying to loose about 50 lbs.. Can definitely add me to your friends you guys.. LETs LOOSE!
  • Goofy076
    Goofy076 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    OHHH I would totally be down for a group :)
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options

Me too!!!
  • Alex_on_the_Rocks
    Options
    Totally stupid question, but how do you get your weight loss ticker to show up on your replies? I wanna show mine off, too! lol
  • amhuerta
    amhuerta Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home wife and mom. I added some of you but welcome any new friends so anyone is welcome to add me.
  • Misti76
    Misti76 Posts: 37
    Options

Me too!!!

Me too, too! ;)
  • TiredOfBeingFAT130
    Options
    Stay at home Mom here with around 100lbs to lose!! Feel free to add me, everyone:)
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

Me too!!!

Same!
  • xxAngie
    xxAngie Posts: 12
    Options
    I am Angie. Im a working Mom who works as a bank teller. Id like to see at least 20 lbs of this left over pregnancy weight GO! :-) Looking for support, advice, healthy recipes.. anything! Hello all(:
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Totally stupid question, but how do you get your weight loss ticker to show up on your replies? I wanna show mine off, too! lol

Go to the community tab, then above the "TOPIC" line there is a settings button, click it then it will have you check this box "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts". Hope this helped you! :)
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    im past the mom stage but work out of home alot ... got 36 more lbs to lose but lost 80 so far.. much success in your goals! you can do it!!!!!!
  • sandra790
    sandra790 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI, I would love to. I need the same myself. Maybe we can share tips. I just started "women on weights at my YMCA, so I will be happy to share what they tell me there...Good luck ...just know that you are not alone!!!
  • Slackergrrl
    Options
    Good luck to you! You can do this.
  • Jenn638
    Jenn638 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    i would love to help you out on your journey! feel free to add me!
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I am also a stay at home mom of 2 year old twins!
  • welchar
    Options
    Count me in. I haven't been diligent about using this app. However, I think it's helpful having a group of people for support. This maybe the push I need.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. We got your back!!