lose/gain weight

Options
i was on phentermine and lost 10 lbs until oct i noticed i was losing my hair and it was in really bad condition so i stopped taking it about mid oct, so since then i have gained 8 lbs and cant fit into my clothes- stress and depression doesnt help either and now i just cant get back on track! i dont eat terribly unhealthly but just dont have no desire to exercise since its so cold! all i want to do is sleep and watch tv and be on the internet couponing/etc...its so cold that i stopped drinking water i used to drink 6 glasses and day and now i can barely drink 1! i do drink alot of coffee also!
i dont what to do to get out of this rut! i need to lose at least 5 asap to fit into my clothes b/c icant afford new ones

Replies

• SuddenlyPickles
    Options
    My advice is to take baby steps to get yourself out of this rut. I might start off by (accurately) logging your foods and sticking to your allotted calories and not worrying too much about drinking a ton o' water or exercising. (Dieting is basic science: calories in, calories out... Once you're in a deficiency, you'll lose weight.)

Once you have eating nailed down, maybe try and bump up your exercise program: do a home fitness DVD a few times a week or go for a long walk.

It really comes down to building a healthy lifestyle -- don't think of this as a temporary diet!