wow, nwfamilygal got me started on "Walk Away the Pounds"

Options
today and what a great workout!!! Didn't notice any pressure on my bad knee either. Also have a bike to ride so now i'll have 2 different types of calorie burning exercises. I love the stretches and the bands are amazing at working the muscles, geeeeeeeeeeesh!!! I highly recommend it. I never worked as hard walking 4.2 miles!!! Woohooooooooo!!!!

See yall, denise in Sams Valley

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    today and what a great workout!!! Didn't notice any pressure on my bad knee either. Also have a bike to ride so now i'll have 2 different types of calorie burning exercises. I love the stretches and the bands are amazing at working the muscles, geeeeeeeeeeesh!!! I highly recommend it. I never worked as hard walking 4.2 miles!!! Woohooooooooo!!!!

See yall, denise in Sams Valley
  • JMAMA
    JMAMA Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    what is walk away the pounds?
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    I just bought that video this past weekend and LOVE it!

Just finished 3 miles myself and I am sweatin like mad. My HRM said I burned 522 calories.... Woohoo!!
  • utexashorns
    Options
    Hello!

What is walk away the pounds? What all is involved and what kind of results have you seen so far?
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options
    Leslie Sansone’s in-home walking program is the only total-body power-walking program that helps you burn fat, shape and tone muscle, build bone strength, and reduce stress right in your own home. Take a walk in the right direction, and change the way your body looks and feels for life. The small area in front of your television, or computer, and a pair of comfortable walking shoes is all you will need to start walking 1, 2, 3, or more miles. There is no fancy equipment or complicated steps, just pop in a workout video and follow Leslie as she leads you on a total-body conditioning walk. The simplicity of at-home walking makes its effectiveness deceptive. It is safe for all ages and fitness levels, doesn’t place stress on your joints and ligaments, and is most convenient to your schedule and lifestyle.
    -http://www.lesliesansonevideos.com/
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Yup! Thats the one. I thought it was gonna be a little boring at first... I mean.. walking in place?? But its really not. She puts in other things like side steps, knee lifts and other stuff. I am totally uncoordinated and this works great for me. Shes also not annoying to watch and reminds you to tuck in yer tummy and go your pace if you need to during the power ups. Really gets ya sweatin.

I saw the local library had a couple vids of hers to check out, but I bought the 5 mile fat burn walk which allows you to do between one and five 12 minute miles. It also has a stretch and cool down at the end. Its $9.99 at costco.

:drinker:
  • amy49
    amy49 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie's walk away the pounds. She really gets u moving. When I feel down I put her tape in and I feel so much better
  • kitty82
    kitty82 Posts: 36
    Options
    I have a few of her videos....love them! You go through miles so fast and easy. Really love it for days I can't get outside because of weather or what not.
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    Its a dvd and I will get the name of the lady that puts it out if you haven't found it already:) denise:)
    what is walk away the pounds?
  • NWCountryGal
    Options
    thanks gals for providing info for those that didn't know. Nwfamilygal bought this one so I didn't know the price or remember the lady's name!! I am sore today so I know I worked some muscle groups, woohoooooooooo!!!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!! denise:flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: