New with 36 lbs to lose!

Options
Hi! I just signed up tonight and I like it already. It makes me feel better that I'm already on the right track with my eating. I started focusing on eating better a couple weeks ago and I've already lost 6 lbs. I've got a beautiful dress in my closet just waiting for me to be able to fit in it again. I'm the maid of honor at my best friend's wedding on July 21st, and that's my motivation to crack down. It's one thing to say "I need to lose weight," and it's another thing to have a deadline. Happy to be here, and happy to be getting healthy!

It totally helps to have a dog who loves to go for walks with me!!!

Replies

• bacl98
    bacl98 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the online but use the MFP on my IPhone. I am getting married in August and could sure use some motivation myself! I have about 10-15 to go....it's frustrating but you will like MFP!
  • bohoatthebeach
    Options
    Good luck! (:
  • nailed479
    Options
    Welcome!!!!
  • cinday6533
    cinday6533 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I lost 25# last year in 2010 getting ready for my wedding on 10/10/10 ... I kept it off until these past 7 months it seems it all came back. Lack of exercise :( .. I'm new to MFP and so far have lost 2# ..
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP....we are here to help, share and motivate...everyone is more than welcome to add me as a friend.
  • MikemayM
    Options
    Thank you for the nice and encouraging welcome. I really appreciate it. :smooched:
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good luck with your goal, and good luck planning your wedding!
  • AndreaG170
    AndreaG170 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Thank you!
  • nomadFool
    Options
    I have been using this app for over a week now and couldn't rave more about it. The ease at which you log in foods and servings is unmatched. Best of luck!
  • cinday6533
    cinday6533 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm back again and I'm trying to lose 25# ..... Wish me luck !!!
  • happilysingle69
    happilysingle69 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Welcome I too have around 30-40 lbs to lose... Lost it before will lose it again
  • johnny7625
    Options
    good luck you are doing great I know you will make it :)