Introduce Yourself

Options
Hi everyone, I signed up a few weeks ago, but have not logged in since. I'd like to really take this seriously, I'm 5'6 and weigh 146.2 lbs. My goal is 125lbs. But most of all I just want to feel energized and feel good overall. I think this site can help me with this, I'm determined to log in all of my foods even with my very busy schedule. I happen to work at a fast food place called Chick-fil-a, luckily they offer some awesome salads that I can work into my nutrition plan. :) Well just wanted to say hello and my name is Sara! Thanks!

Replies

• DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi SaraaaBP,

I used to follow this website and did well.....but I got lazy and stopped. this site is great if you stick with it. You are the same weight as me and want to lose about the same weight. (I'd be happy with 140 at this point since I'm sure I'm quite older then you). Maybe we could support each other and try to encourage each other since we have the same numbers to start from and to goal.

by the way......I love Chick-fil-A LOL!

grandmadmt
  • SaraaaBP
    SaraaaBP Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    LOL! As do I, I'm going to have Waffle Fry withdrawals. Haha, but that would be amazing, go us!
  • kyrakoala
    Options
    I love chick-fil-a, which is awful for weightloss lol! I am going to college in Iowa, and I'm still new to this site as well, I'll send you a friend request :) hopefully this online community will help both of us stay on track! Good Luck!
  • ImJDLookatME
    Options
    Welcome Sara! Feel free to add me if you are looking for supportive friends :flowerforyou: