CANNOT GET MOTIVATED AGAIN!! AHHH!!! :(

Options
SO I kinda fell off the wagon a few months ago came back for a couple weeks then fell off again:sad: ... keep gaining and gaining and STILL can't seem to get motivated!! I really wanna lose a good amount of weight before spring I don't wanna spend ANOTHER spring/summer in hiding lol.. i think maybe I need some more buddies so we can help motivate eachother and FINALLY get the weight OFF for GOOD! I considered joining weight watchers but I hear it's a waste of money since this site is such a good tool I'd like to think I can do it without spending money monthly on weight watchers... :/ plus that could be money spent on smaller clothes! :) Anyhowwww I guess what I'm trying to say is I NEED HELP! lol if any of you feel this way lets support eachother!! :happy:

Replies

• jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in the same boat. I want to loose weight badly. But it seems I still make bad choices and food consumes me and my weight keeps climbing up. I have lost 6 pounds in 3 mos grrrrrr
  • Bluemountain22
    Bluemountain22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just added you! Definitely understand this feeling, I've spent lost and gained 2 stone far too often over the years.