Starting again, looking for friends =]

Options
Hi, I joined awhile back but I was having difficulties trying to continue eating well. I've never really had to significantly change my eating behaviors and now that I want to, I'm finding it extremely difficult.

I'm 21 years old and a junior in college. Looking for any and all people who wish to add me as a friend! I will try my best to give encouragement to those who need it!

Replies

• lnfields
    Options
    Hi, my name is Lindsay, I will add you :) I'm a 26 year old whose trying to make it through the Wal-Mart world.I also was eating well..until the holidays came around..and I failed..so I also am starting all over :)
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    welcome back hope you have a great day
  • J3n1f3r
    J3n1f3r Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I know exactly where you are coming from I joined in June 2011 and never really used the site! Today is a new start for me and I hope to be able to stick to my weight loss journey this time around! :)
  • charliewhitford
    Options
    Hey!
    Well done for getting back on it, I hope you maintain the motivation to keep at it until you're happy :)
    I'm Charlie, I'm 25 and from the UK and I'll send you an invite. I'm struggling a little bit at the moment as well so I'm on the look out for help and friends to keep me motivated. I have a public food and exercise diary so any advice you can give me/take away from me please do!
    Thanks
  • sadieBlue
    sadieBlue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Greetings, fellow fitness pals! My name is Sadie and I am looking to get back on the bandwagon of the fit and sensible! I am struggling with accountability reguarding my feet and eats, or, exercise and daily diet. I find the 'me' program is doing me no good, so I'm hoping to connect with others for support and encouragement, both ways! I've gained about 20 lbs slowly (but surely!) from my ideal goal weight, and hope to get back there with some help, patience, and hard work... Happy losing, everyone!
  • spragukr
    spragukr Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all of your great responses =] Good luck to all of you, and thank you for adding me!