This is making me depressed....

Options
I have had a lot of medical problems since mid-december. I am a law school student and the stress of the end of the first semester was horrible. I suffer from hypothyroidism, at a very high level. When I was a teenager I had psychosis and very bad problems with that. I was stable for the last 3 years, it was great, I was feeling good, had energy and lost some weight.

But now for the last 6 months, I have not been stable and I have had a diagnostic for all my stomach problems. I have dispepsia. I have to take 10 pills a day for the stomach and 1 for my thyroid gland. At the eve of my 26th birthday, it was hard to take. Especially when the doctor told me that I needed to be checked every 2 years because it could become a stomach cancer.

My doctor told me to lose weight that it would help my stomach problems and my thyroid gland. I weighted 220 at that point. It was the most I have ever weight.

Now I yoyo between 209-211. I can't seem to go lower than 209. And I am losing my motivation. I am not still back to normal with all the health stuff, I feel tired and weak most days. I try to exercice but when I do, I get very weak and start to shake.

My boyfriend has been a great support and he has been taking care of me a lot.

This morning when I weighted myself I saw that I took on 2 pounds... I started crying...I know I over ate and had 2 drinks during the week end but I didn't think it was that bad...

I am seeing my doctor on february 24th. I wanted to lose a good 25 pound before seeing him, to be back in one-derland at 195... but seems I will not be able....

I don't know what I need. Motivation? Energy? probably both...