NSV While Shopping

Options
For those of you who don't know, NSV stands for non-scale victory.

I've only lost 4 lbs since restarting Dec 27 but I haven't done much clothes shopping of late because frankly, it's depressing! :frown: I went this weekend with hubby to get a few things for mu upcoming trip to Vegas for my 40th birthday (leave this Sat!). I have been wearing XL shirts and dresses for quite a while. I found a really cute dress at H&M that has a wrap design (because Stacey and Clinton from What Not to Wear always say it's flattering). They didn't have an XL available so I grabbed a L and prayed. Got in the dressing room and put it on. It looked pretty good! Wasn't tight or pulling anywhere (as some of my "big girl" friends know it seems everything feels tight across the back and shoulders. It was only $18 so of course I grabbed it! Then we went to Fashion Bug and I went to the "regular" section. Found a bolero type thin jacket-ish thing and grabbed an XL (cause that's what I do) and put it on over my t-shirt. Looked ok, I'll take it. Then found a pretty top. No XL, grab a L. Tried it on...looked good! YAY! Was going to check out and thought "maybe I'll try a L in the bolero." Got it and tried it on. It works! Holy cow! Am I really a L now?? Sweet! I'll roll with that! Medium, I'm comin for you!!! :laugh:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!