Wheres the SUPPORT ;)

Options
Hey everyone.. I'm new.. a few weeks in, and thought it was MY time to have in introduction! I'm trying MFP, as a cousin of mine has had great luck, and so far so good! I love everything about this site... Just need to boost my support team and make some fellow weight-loss friends. Feel free to add me.. I want to be part of a team... and really work together and support one another.. from afar. Sometimes thats the best support. I want to have fun along the way! :drinker:

Replies

• rosiecotton
    rosiecotton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    More support the better! Request sent :smile: Wish you all the best in your journey
  • AngieBaby85
    Options
    welcome, I am new as well! looking forward to a better me and reaching my goal! good luck to you!
  • niecyxx
    niecyxx Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hiya...am new here too...signed up a couple of days ago and it seems to be working for me :) would like some buddies who are travelling down the same road...makes life a little easier :) x
  • LisainCornwall
    Options
    Welcome To the site, hope you Have a great week. Friend request sent x
  • carrie1013
    Options
    My mfp friends seem to dropping like flies, so I will also take all the support I can get. I sent a request.
  • 72MonteCarla
    72MonteCarla Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I started on Jan 6th. I've lost 8 lbs, 70+ more to go. Let's do this!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Same here! I sent a request as well. All of the positive support on here is fabulous!
  • techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sent friend request. I have had problems with getting people to stick to using MFP, so anyone in it for the long haul would be great!

I started dieting in July. Got the MFP app in Sept/Oct and have been using it regularly since November. I have lost more than half my weight so far and have about 55 lbs to go.
  • stephanielynne
    Options
    I've been a member to this site for awhile, however I'm really just starting to get on regularly (that is one of my goals) and "meet" new friends who are trying hard to live a healthy lifestyle. Please feel free to send a request my way =)
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    It's under my shirt...my boobs are thankful! :laugh: :wink: :tongue:
  • JudyPMorg
    Options
    Friend request sent!

13517762.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • Rhondaj46
    Options
    Welcome, the friends i made in a short 3 weeks are awsome. They keep you motivated. friend request being sent, good luck