wii ??

Options
2»

Replies

• techigirl78
    techigirl78 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I think Wii Active burns a lot. I have quit playing Wii in favor of Kinect. I have kinect sports, fitness, dance central, black eyed peas, and zumba. Looking to get just dance. I like the variety, but the fitness and zumba burn the most calories. The dance games burn calories and are a lot of fun, same with sports.
  • kschhr
    kschhr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2 is by FAR my favorite!
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Wii Fit
    Zumba
    Just Dance 1 & 2
  • Jessnluv
    Options
    I have the Zumba Party for Wii and you can burn up to 1000 calories per hour and its fun!!
  • jmaffett
    Options
    >>Mon 01/23/12 01:34 PMHas anyone got Biggest Looser on Wii?
    I like the look of it but some reviews say it doesnt always pick up your movements? <<

I did it for about 3 months pretty religiously and wasn't impressed. It often didn't pick up the movements (so Jillian YELLED at you for not doing anything) and the workouts didn't seem to be that hard. I went from doing BL to working with a trainer and my workouts with the trainer were about 500 times harder. Seriously.

Got Just Dance this weekend and it has much more movement and I worked far harder dancing than I did on BL.

JMHO.
  • bump040510
    Options
    Has anyone got Biggest Looser on Wii?
    I like the look of it but some reviews say it doesnt always pick up your movements?

I have it and quite like it. I DO find that it doesn't always pick up my movements. I just remember that I should be doing the movements correctly and not worry as much about if it's getting recorded exactly right.

As my daughter (16) said to me, "Just do it right mom, it's all for you anyway, who cares if it doesn't show you the right calories...at least it gives you an idea."
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I have the biggest loser, Wii fit, wii play, Just dance 1, 2 and 3, Zumba 1 and 2, active 2, Jillian Michaels ultimate 2009 and jenny mcarthy your shape. Out of all of them I recommend Zumba and the Just Dance and I prefer Just Dance 2.
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    I just bought the new "ABBA: You Can Dance" for the WII yesterday...what a hoot! It may take me a while to get all the move downs but is sure was fun, and really had me sweating...it was like excercising to Mamma Mia.
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I got the biggest loser and it kicks my butt! btw I hate planking! lol
  • Beatlegirl66
    Beatlegirl66 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    The one I do the most is Zumba 2. I like some of the songs more than others. But it isn't too bad. I also enjoy doing Dance on Broadway. I am into musical theater so I think it is a fun one (and it is a cheaper game...under $20). I recently got the Black Eyed Peas Experience, but only played it once. It seemed a little too hard for me right now.